Stacking The Shelves #23 - The One With ALL E-Books (And A TRULY Successful Book Buying Ban)

Hi Everyone!
I'm hurriedly typing up this post before I need to rush off to college for an event that's going on there. It's basically a flea market, organised by the business department of my uni to help the students learn more about business?

There's going to be bath bombs and pretty accessories and a whole lot of stuff, and I hope it won't be too crowded.

So, this week has been a TOTAL BOOK BUYING BAN SUCCESS. I was tempted a few times over the course of the week, but I managed to stay true. In the meantime, I read a TON OF BOOKS and I also got a few from publishers.

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers at Tynga's Reviews

The Cursed Queen (The Impostor Queen, #2)
From NetGalley:

1. The Cursed Queen by Sarah Fine
I haven't read The Orphan Queen yet, but I do own the e-version of it. But someone said it was AN AMAZING FANTASY novel, so I requested the companion novel from NetGalley, and I AM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY START THIS SERIES.
EEEK.

From Serial Box Publishing:
I have been absolutely falling in love with the entire ReMade series. ReMade is PERFECT (as the blurb says) for fans of The Maze Runner and Lost, and is a post-apocalyptic dystopian novel with some amazing characters and Game Of Thrones' references.
The End of the Beginning (ReMade #1.15)The Slow Fade (ReMade #1.14)Memories of Arcadia (ReMade #1.13)


1. Memories of Arcandia by Andrea Philips (ReMade Episode 13)
2. The Slow Fade by Matthew Cody (ReMade Episode 14)
3. The End Of The Beginning by Keirsten White (ReMade Episode 15)

Or, you can read my review of Episode 1, Shadows and Dreams, written by Matthew Cody here,  Episode two, Hungry by Andrea Philips here, Episode Three, Home, Perilious Home here, Episode 4, The Most Dangerous Game here Episode 5, Umta here, Episode 6, Reality No-Show here, Episode 7, Mourning Train here, Episode 8, End Of The Line here and Episode 9, Whiteout here.
What did you stack onto your shelves this week?
I can't wait to check out your stacks this week, so please do leave me your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment