Stacking The Shelves #22 - The One With My FIRST Subscription Box

Hi Book Hoarders!

I was SUPER sick yesterday, and so my Stacking The Shelves post is going up late, but better late than never, right?

My book buying ban is going quite well (this does NOT include the subscription box I ordered, because it was FOREVER ago) so YAY for me! The subscription box I ordered, Story Trunk, was on it's first run and the people over there ACTUALLY went through my feed, saw that I owned the book they were giving out and PERSONALIZED the box for me.

More on that later, but here is my hoard for the week:

From NetGalley:
How to Make a Wish

1. How To Make A Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to read an ARC of Ashley Herring's debut novel, Suffer Love, and I absolutely ADORED it. I even had the opportunity to interview Ashley, which you can click here to read.

I am so excited for her 2017 release, and I hope it matches up to her first! EEK!


From StoryTrunk:
Displaying IMG_20161211_113259_01.jpg

I received a BUNCH of awesome stuff from the lovely people over at Story Trunk including:

1. A Hermoine Granger Notebook from Digital Sculptures
2. A Daenerys Targaryen Notebook from Digital Sculptures
3. A Divergent Tote Bag
4. A Mocking Jay Necklace
5. A Selfienomics Teaser by Revant from Bloomsbury India
6. A Throne of Glass Notebook, Colour Pencils and a Celaena/ Aeiln Badge from Bloomsbury India
7. Hunger Games Bookmarks from Lazy Panda Bookmarks
8. Talon by Julie Kwaga
9. And I Darken by Kiersten White

I absolutely LOVED the box, and the awesome service from the people behind the box. You should definitely check them out here, and maybe subscribe to their next one? I couldn't recommend it more!
What did you stack onto your shelves this week?
Have you ever ordered a subscription box? Which one? Did you LOVE it?
I can't wait to check out your stacks this week, so please do leave me your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment