Stacking The Shelves #13 - The One Where I Bought Just One Book

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at Tynga's Reviews, to showcase the books you've added to your shelves - physical, virtual, borrowed, bought or gifted!

I've been SO busy with college this week! I think I got so used to the summer vacation schedule I had (aka, doing nothing all day) that it's quite a transition back to seven hours of classes, six days a week!

I've made a few good friends though, so that's awesome, and just yesterday I joined my college's Blog And Creative Writing Club, so I'm pretty excited!

FOR REVIEW:

From Hachette India:

1. The Novice (The Summoner #1) by Taran Matharu
2. The Inquisition (The Summoner #2) by Taran Matharu

The awesome BookDragons over at Hachette India were super cool about sending me this series, AND IT IS SO GOOD! I've finished The Novice (ALREADY!- Review comes out TOMORROW!) and I'm currently reading The Inquisition. THIS SERIES IS ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!

From Harper Teen USA: 

1. What Happens Now by Jennifer Castle
I was supposed to read this ARC for the blog tour I was on last week, but the copy got here a few days after, so I couldn't! This sounds (and looks) like a wonderful read, though and I hope I fall in love!



From The Authors:

1. My Name is Milena Rovka (Alexandra Gastone #2) by T.A.Maclagan
I absolutely ABSOLUTELY loved book one in this series - review HERE - and I can't wait for to start book two! YAY!

2. Under The Trees by Ashley Maker
This sounds like an absolutely brilliant YA Fantasy, with princes and princesses, and I'm so excited for it!

3. The Secret Billionaire by Teymour Shahabi
This is a young adult mystery coming out September 2016, where a billionaire leaves his fortune to someone nobody can find, until this young boy comes into town and well, things get interesting! I'm really hoping its as good as the blurb promises.

From Netgalley:

The Killer In Me by Margot Harrison
A girl stalking a serial killer? And that serial killer not being what everyone says he is. This sounds so perfectly screwed up, I LOVE IT! YAY!

BOUGHT:

1. Just Another Teenage Girl by Isha Nagappan


What have you been feeding your BookDragon souls with this week? Have you read any of these?

Link me up to your posts and I can't wait to check your hauls out!

No comments:

Post a Comment