Title: The Light, Equilibrium II
Author: Kate Thomas
Genre: Paranormal Romance - New Adult
Blurb Description: With the truth of Ellie's place among the Balance Keepers finally coming to light, training now begins. She must learn to harness the powers that are growing within her, some spiraling out of control. Confusion and frustration become her constant companions, as her search for answers does nothing but push her further from the man she's come to love.
David is The Light, the speaker of truth, the whisperer of good in the world. His desire for more than he can have with his new apprentice tears at the fabric of his own stability, bit by bit. He knows what the future holds — and just how damning it will be for Ellie if she's not prepared to handle it — but he's forbidden to help.
As tragedy becomes reality, will she reach for The Light, or run into the soothing arms of The Darkness?
Kate Thomas, is the author of the upcoming Equilibrium Series, a five-book supernatural new adult series, with plans for a few more series in 2015.
She is a CPA by trade, a church planter and entrepreneur at heart; however, writing and reading are passions she just can't help but indulge in.
With more ideas than one person should be allowed, she is blessed to have a muse that doesn't seem to take a vacation and more energy that one might consider healthy.
10 Things I'm Addicted to!
1. Hubby. The thing that I am most addicted to is definitely, by far my husband. He's ridiculously good looking, athletic, sensitive, loving, serving and puts up with me in ways no man should ever have to. He encourages me and lets me dream BIG all the time, quick to follow me anywhere and fast to remind me that I'm beautiful and loved. He's addictive in a million ways and I could list his name on all ten of these things, but that would make even me gag! :)
2. Coffee. I love coffee so crazy much that I've figured out lately how to have one cup of regular in the morning and then a few cups of 1/2 caf during the day and decaf at night. This schedule takes effort, but man is it worth it. I LOVE coffee, but not black. I need my International Delights Hazelnut creamer to go with it - like having a dessert. Starbucks is good and Seattle's Best is alright, but the things I can do with my Kurig? Lord have mercy.
3. PJ's. If I'm at home, I'm in my pjs. If you stop by on my day off, I'm in my pjs. If it's 3 in the afternoon, 10 in the morning or midnight and I'm at my house - you got it, in my pjs. Nothing says comfort and relaxation like getting into your pajamas as if you plan on staying awhile - a long while.
4. My Computer. I love to write and surf certain parts of the web. If I'm free I'll usually be typing away on some new projects, chatting with friends or tweeting until I have nothing more to say, which takes a looooooooooooong time.
5. Books. I love a physical book way more than I like my Nook. Don't get me wrong. The Nook is convenient, but I sure do love holding a book in my hand, putting notes in it or re-reading it and seeing the pages are worn from me reading it before. Nothing like snuggling down in the covers with a good - hold it in your hands - book!
6. Pizza. If I were on death row and they took an order for my last meal, it would be pizza and Mt. Dew for sure. I love pizza, the woodfired kind, but being in Texas that's a little rarer than one might expect. With that being the case, I'll take a thin crust supreme (no onions or peppers) from Pizza hut. LOVE IT. *is hungry now*
7. Vavoom Mousse. For some reason, this isn't popular anymore (whathappenedtothe90's?) My hair is kinky curly and I have to either put in mousse made from tire tar or use Vavoom. My sweet hubby (see addiction 1) has searched the city of Houston for this and finds it here and there, but mostly turns up empty. I walked into Ulta the other day and WHAT? It was there on the front display. I bought 10 of them and the girl looked at me like, "Who uses $150 of mousse?" Um me... I'm addicted.
9. Hot guy I married.
This tour was organized by Good Tales Book Tours.