Stacking The Shelves (#2)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that is all about showcasing books that have been added to your shelves, both physical and virtual.

First of All, welcome to my SECOND Stacking the Shelves. As promised during the first, there are LOADS of books to show-off for last Tuesday (9/9) was my birthday- and, my friends, knowing what a book nerd I am, gifted me loads.

Also, my parents got me an entire bookcase! (So, you see, since the books are new to my shelves, I'm going to be talking about them as well!!)

Well, here we go:

For Review:

1. Eren by Simon.P.Clark

2. Zac & Mia by A.J.Betts

*Books courtesy of The Guardian Children's Books

3. Robin in the Hood (#1) by Diane.J.Reed



4. Stone of Thieves (#2) by Diane.J.Reed

*SIGNED Books courtesy of the author via YA Bound Book Tours


5. Kitty Hawk and the Curse of the Yukon Gold by Iain Reading

*Book Courtesy of the author's publicist- Kelsey!

For my Birthday:

1. Willow by Julia Hoban

2. The Fiction Class by Susan Breen

3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman


4. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

5. Rain by Kate Le Vann

6. Breathe my Name by R.A.Nelson

7. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

8. The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

9. Eeny Meeny by M.J.Aldridge

E-Books for review:

1. A Safe Space by E.M.Tippets

2. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma

3. Private Internship by Kisty Clare

4. Arcana by Jessica Leake

5. The Unhappening of Genesis Lee by Shallee McArthur

AAND, Finally, my BOOKSHELF:





24 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a fantastic haul!! And I love your color coded bookshelves :P If I wasn't such a control freak about author last name, I would totally have mine done like that so instead I settle for drooling over others pictures! I need to read If I Stay, especially since the movie is out :/ I hope you enjoy all your books, Happy Reading and Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren (for everything)

      I thought color would be brilliant- but now my books are all of different sizes and authors. Sigh.

      I've had loads of people tell me the book is better so well, I saw the movie and then bought the book. If you do review it, send me a link- I'd love to see hoe it goes:)

      Aditi

      Delete
  2. I should really get on the Patrick Ness bandwagon. I can't wait to hear what you think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can't tell you to do so definitely- this is my First Patrick Ness too! I've only heard all the brilliant things!

      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  3. Brilliant haul. I love the look of your birthday haul. Loads of amazing books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by, I'm now following you via bloglovin'.
    Impressive haul you got this week, I hope you enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole- I loved your haul too!

      Thanks for the visit back and the follow.

      Aditi

      Delete
  5. My birthday is next month and I hope I get some cool books too! Enormous Haul!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier! :)

    Book Maniac Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Advanced Birthday, Kiran! I hope you get some brilliant books too.

      Thanks for visiting back- Aditi

      Delete
  6. Wow, lots of great birthday books! And such pretty bookshelves too, I love the color coordination. Hope you enjoy :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bookshelf is gorgeous! I love how you colour coded the books...I'm tooootally going to do that one day. Probably before Christmas. It'll be my summer project. lol OH! But you have Patrick Ness on your stack too! *hi fives* I absolutely love the 2 books of his I've read already so I'm super excited for The Knife. Happy birthday, too!!
    Thanks for stopping by @ Notebook Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much, Cait! Sometimes, I spend my time just staring at it:P

      This is my first Patrick Ness- and I'm hoping it will be Brilliant!

      Thanks for stopping by:)

      Aditi

      Delete
  8. Great haul! I still have to read If I Stay. Sounds like everyone who reads it ends up loving it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, heather. I actually watched the movie first. But I'm looking forward to it!

      Thanks for stopping by:)

      Aditi

      Delete
  9. So many interesting and good looking books you have here! Happy reading! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! what a great haul! Hope you enjoy all those books!
    Thanks for stopping by The reader lines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such fantastic books! Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! Thanks, Leydy. Will do:)

    Hope to see you here again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you did have quite the haul! And I love your color-coded bookshelves :D
    Wintergirls and If I Stay are such great reads, I hope you'll enjoy them too!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great birthday haul. I'm excited to read Zac and Mia and need to get on If I Stay before the movie comes out on DVD. Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated happy birthday! I love the hauls you can get on birthdays/Christmas, heh. Patrick Ness is supposed to be amazing; I've had something of his on my list for yeaaars. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing haul and happy belated birthday! Sorry for the late reply, I had a blog break and am now so behind on comments. Love your rainbow organisation of the shelf, it's so pretty. I really want to read Zac & Mia! I hope you enjoy all of your reads :)

    ReplyDelete