The Book Blogger Test!



Thanks to Gina Scarcella for Behind-the-Pages. for tagging me in The Book Blogger Test!!

The rules are simple: Answer the questions truthfully and then tag other bloggers.
Now onto the questions:

1. What are your top three book pet hates?
Book Hates, huh? Well: Whiny Characters, Bad Covers and all things anonymous (Boy Nobody. Bah.) 

2. Describe your perfect reading spot
I couldn't say I have just one... More like a thousand, but I tend to sit on my bed and read and read with my books in a circle around me! I know it's weird, but it comforts me! Other times, I act like there's nothing to sit on and just plop myself on the ground! :P

3. Tell us 3 book confessions
-- Okay, my choosing which book to read is a bit funny. I LOVE hoarding books, so I just stack all of them new books up on the shelf closest to my bed, colour co-ordinate them, and then re-arrange them again and then keep staring. I think I've gone an entire week once, just deciding what to start with. God!

-- I am Horrible at not judging books by their covers. I can't help it. Cool covers just get me Super excited!! Eee! There, I confess. All of my 'professionalism' vanishes into thin air when I see a swoon- worthy cover!

--Never have I Ever DNF'ed a book. I might have thought about it, even put books down multiple times, but I never have! If I don't finish it, I won't stop thinking about it, just wondering if I've missed out on something... 

4. When was the last time you cried at a book?
I must confess, I have cried just twice while reading. It's sad, I know, especially compared to the number of books I read. I'm a bit off when it comes to expressing, I guess!
      * TFIOS- (Cliché, I know..) No, I did not cry when Augustus died, but actually when Hazel and her                parents talk, at the end of the book. Augustus was probably a contributing factor, though! :O
     
      *Broken Soup by Jenny Valentine- Okayy, I read this book in the seventh grade, but I couldn't stop               crying. It was just SO sad! I still feel sad:(

5. How many books are on your bedside table?
Well, my mother has a serious case of OCD, so she's like a neat freak. Which allows me to have just one on my bedside :P Or they go missing, somehow. Uggh. When she went on vacation, I think I put like eight to fifteen on my table, just because she wasn't there!! Lol.

6. What is your favourite snack whilst your reading?
I don't eat while reading. It's too difficult to difficult to flip the page when you're eating, unless is an ebook, which I don't mind eating anything with! Unless it's coffee. I'm a caffeine addict, which is probably not too good for me! 

7. Name 3 books you would recommend to everyone
I tend to reccomend the latest book I've read, because it's fresh in my mind, and I'm DYING to talk to somebody about it. So, here goes:

1. Cruel Summer by James Dawson
2. Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan
3. Breaking Butterflies by M. Anjelais

(Can I do more now??)

8. Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase
Uhhh, my birthday gift was to get a bigger bookshelf, in the passage outside my room. I am STILL looking for the perfect one. Right now, I just have a shelf, mentioned above, and all the others have been shifted to the second floor. I feel so lonely. Here's a pic of my shelf:





9. Write how much books mean to you in just 3 words:

( Changed it back ;P)
I'M. IN. LOVE.

yup, that sums it up!


10. What is your biggest reading secret?
I have a horrible habit. Whether the book is slow or even SUPER exciting, I simply go a few chapters ahead, and read a line or two. And then, I try to figure out what's going to happen. I like to call it improving my powers of deduction, but who am I kidding! It's just a habit now!!

That's it!! I can't wait to share this :)

I tag:

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Hope you had fun doing this :) haha I see the copy of The Queen's Choice that I gave you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I did! Thanks again for tagging me:) yup!! I'm reading like six books together, so I'm being a bit slow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly ever cry at books, but then again I mostly read mysteries. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson was a sad one and I cried. Actually I didn't read the whole book but I skimmed through it. It was a Reader's Digest Condensed Book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just find it very hard to cry- unless I feel the book at a personal level!

      I love mysteries, too! You should try Cruel Summer by James Dawson- it won't make you cry, but it's a very cool book!

      Delete